Get fast answers to most of your questions. Click on a topic to find information on that subject.
What is your refund policy?
The Taylor’s intent is to make you happy and we back that up with our returns policy. If you’re not pleased with your purchase from The Taylor, simply send it back within 30 days and we’ll refund the full cost of the item minus shipping costs.
Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
How are refunds processed?
Refunds are credited back to your original source of payment. If you’ve paid via Visa or MasterCard it will be refunded to your or debit/credit card. If you have paid with Paypal credit, the funds will be credited to your Paypal wallet.
What are my payment options?
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Apple Pay all of which are powered by Stripe. We also accept Paypal.
How safe is it to order online?
We do not handle any credit card or payment information first-hand on our site. As our payments are processed through Stripe and Paypal, this means that the credit card data entered into your payment form is never sent to our server. Instead, the data is sent directly to Stripe and Paypal. We never touch the sensitive data.
Gift Certificate Terms
- In order to purchase a Gift Certificate, you will need to register an account with us through our Website.
Gift Certificates ordered through our The Taylor will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order. Our Gift Certificates include unique numbers and configurable patterns.
- Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed on our Website, as full or part payment of products from our Website. A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certficate.
- When ordering a Gift Certificate, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
- Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing gift vouchers.
- You can check the balance of the Gift Certificate by logging into your account (please note, this only applies if you register for an account).
- All Gift Certificates are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Certificates may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Certificate.
- Where Products purchased online with a Gift Certificate are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a Gift Certificate.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
What is your shipping policy?
- Any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees due at the time of delivery, are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer. Packing slips for international shipments cannot be marked as “gift” or with altered prices.
- We ship out items as soon as possible, however this will not always be the same day as your order. In general, please allow 2-3 days business days to allow for processing time.
- You should receive an email confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. If you don’t recieve that email, please check your spam folder and see if you can locate it. This is especially important because if you haven’t received the order confirmation email, you will not receive the email with your shipping and tracking information.
We will update this section with the most commonly asked questions.